A LaTeX editor for the GNOME desktop
GNOME LaTeX is a Free/Libre application and comes free of charge. But it does not materialize out of empty space; it takes time to develop and maintain. By donating, you demonstrate your appreciation of this software and help its future development.
There are many possible things to do in GNOME LaTeX:
- Improve the auto-completion, for example the labels in \ref and \pageref commands;
- Add a LaTeX log viewer (more details);
- Automatically updating the document structure in the side panel when the document is modified;
- Add a full screen mode;
- Implement code folding;
Additionally, GNOME LaTeX needs ongoing maintenance:
- Fixing the occasional bug;
- Adapt the code to the new versions of underlying libraries (e.g. GTK+);
- Writing more unit tests;
- Updating the build system;
Your donations permit to continue to take care of GNOME LaTeX, to make it a rock-solid LaTeX editor and well-maintained in the long term.
GNOME-LaTeX joined 3 months ago.