Joined 1 month ago.
onpon4's goal is to receive €25.00 per week.
Be the first to contribute!Donate
Proprietary video games often get millions of dollars each in funding, but the source of this funding is copyright restrictions enforced by unethical DRM systems, which by definition libre games cannot use. As a result, libre video games tend to get developed as a hobby and stagnate well behind proprietary video games.
Please help me make a difference by supporting my libre game development efforts. Your support will allow me to spend more time developing libre games and less time making money by other means.
Some of my current projects include:
- Contributions to Naev, especially work on the FLF campaign
- Tactical (RTT) scenarios for MegaGlest
- Maintenance of completed projects where necessary (e.g. Project: Starfighter)
Other projects can be found on my personal website:
I also have a Patreon page, if you prefer that:
Note: Work on Milestone 1 of Hexoshi has its own source of funding, and therefore is not funded by donations to here.
My funding goals are as follows:
- When I reach €25 per week, I will dedicate at least one full day every month to my work on libre games.
- When I reach €50 per week, I will dedicate at least two full days every month to my work on libre games.
- When I reach €250 per week, I will dedicate at least three full days every week (i.e. twelve days every month) to my work on libre games.
- When I reach €500 per week, I will work on libre games full-time (at least 40 hours every week).