Alex Thomassen (Decicus)
Working on projects such as DecAPI & Cactus.tools
I'm a 24-year-old developer from Norway, and I have developed a good chunk of tools used by both Twitch streamers and chat moderators.
One of my projects is called DecAPI, an open source platform that hosts custom APIs and their primary usage is to extend the functionality of chat bots on Twitch. DecAPI is open-source and available on GitHub for anyone to use and host themselves if they want to, but there's also a hosted version under decapi.me that I currently manage and pay for out-of-pocket for those that are unable to. There's also some documentation for DecAPI, which primarily targets the more advanced users of the service.
I've also hosted my "tools" website under cactus.tools for the past year or so, which is currently hosting the following pages:
- A server browser for DayZ on PC/Steam.
- A page for looking up all the custom chat badges in a Twitch channel.
- A page for checking if a Twitch username you want is available.
- How long a Twitch user has been following a specific channel (uses DecAPI "under the hood").
- List of channels a specific user is following - Similar to the old 'Following page' on Twitch
Decicus owns the following accounts on other platforms:
DecAPI 101 Updated 3 weeks ago
API provider/proxy that provides plaintext responses - Documentation: https://docs.decapi.me/
DecAPI-Docs 9 Updated 1 month ago
Documentation for DecAPI - https://decapi.me/
twitch-log-bot 13 Updated 3 months ago
Logs Twitch chats to Google Cloud Datastore
Decicus joined 4 years ago.