Joined 1 month ago.
EmmanuelG's goal is to receive €200.00 per week.
Be the first to contribute!Donate
Global design and local manufacturing are one of my ways to make a better world, mostly by showing that's possible.
I contribute to the commons since 2009, I'm happy to had the chance to meet so many people, and the broad impact we could have in the end (considering the big picture). Even if there is still much more that I want to do =^^=
Some links for those who don't know me yet :
- TEDx Belfort - "Partage & coopération, de petites idées aux grandes conséquences"
- OBC Auxerre - "Open Edge: une expérience de l'ouverture"
- Various contributions to the RepRap Wiki (notably the RepRap Family Tree, to update)
- The well known FoldaRap, and its big sister the Mondrian
- More than 80 plans/projects that you can download on Thingiverse/Github
In progress :
- Preparing tutorials to start with FreeCAD
- Design guidelines for additive manufacturing (my "30 rules")
- A skill tree (inspired by diy.org)
- The FoldaRap 3
EmmanuelG owns the following accounts on other platforms:
Foldarap 50 Updated this week
The Folding RepRap !
with 13 others