Open Design and local manufacturing (are part of permaculture)
Open Design and local manufacturing are what #permaculture is in my domain : imagine and create good products/tools.
I contribute to the commons since 2009, and I appreciate the impact I can have at my level, or at a broader scale via the people I met and the sharing of those ideas.
Some links for those who don't know me yet :
- TEDx Belfort - "Partage & coopération, de petites idées aux grandes conséquences"
- OBC Auxerre - "Open Edge: une expérience de l'ouverture"
- Various contributions to the RepRap Wiki (notably the RepRap Family Tree, to update)
- The well known FoldaRap, and its big sister the Mondrian
- More than 80 plans/projects that you can download on Thingiverse/Github
In progress :
- Preparing tutorials to start with FreeCAD
- Design guidelines for additive manufacturing (my "30 rules")
- A skill tree (inspired by diy.org)
- The FoldaRap 3
EmmanuelG owns the following accounts on other platforms:
Foldarap 58 Updated 2 weeks ago
The Folding RepRap !
EmmanuelG joined 1 year ago.