Joined 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m Kooda! A young french guy who fell into the free software cauldron when he was young.
I’m very interested in declarative development (functionnal, logic…). I’m one of the main maintainers of the CHICKEN project, a programming language from the Scheme family.
My contribution ranges from making third party libraries to the implementation of the language itself. I also try to be available as often as possible on the discussion channels, the community being really open and friendly.
I regularly try to use these technologies to make libre video-games! If you’re interested in that, they are available on the itch.io platform.
I also write a blog: www.upyum.com.
My works in progress are available on my web Git interface.
By supporting me financially, you get the insurance that the CHICKEN project will get steady improvements from me.
You also help me release more games, of better quality.
To put it quickly, you help me concentrate on these projects and be less worried about the financial aspect.
this list isn’t exhaustive nor sorted
- FRP (functionnal reactive programming) library (in progress, see here).
- Making the output of the compiler deterministic (in progress, see here).
- Bug tracker based on the “user pain” automatic triage (started, see here).
- Easy to use graphical interface library (started, see here).
- Matrix protocol implementation (started, see here).
- Improvements of the type system (difficult).
- Native code generator (very difficult, long term).