Open-Source Android & iOS offline maps app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists
Organic Maps is an Android & iOS offline maps app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists based on top of crowd-sourced OpenStreetMap data and curated with love by MapsWithMe founders. No ads, no tracking, no data collection, no crapware.
Organic Maps is the ultimate companion app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists:
- Detailed offline maps with places that don't exist on other maps
- Cycling routes, hiking trails, and walking paths
- Contour lines, elevation profiles, peaks, and slopes
- Turn-by-turn walking, cycling, and car navigation with voice guidance
- Fast offline search on the map and bookmarks
- Dark Mode to protect your eyes
Organic Maps is pure and organic, made with love:
- Respects your privacy
- Saves your battery
- No unexpected mobile data charges
Organic Maps is free from trackers and other bad stuff:
- No ads
- No tracking
- No data collection
- No phoning home
- No annoying registration
- No mandatory tutorials
- No noisy email spam
- No push notifications
- No crapware
- No pesticides
At Organic Maps, we believe that privacy is a fundamental human right:
- Organic Maps is an indie community-driven open-source project
- We protect privacy from Big Tech's prying eyes
- Stay safe no matter wherever you are
Reject surveillance - embrace your freedom.
OrganicMaps owns the following accounts on other platforms:
organicmaps 5149 Updated this week
🍃 Organic Maps is a free Android & iOS offline maps app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists. It uses crowd-sourced OpenStreetMap data and is developed with love by MapsWithMe (MapsMe) founders and our community. No ads, no tracking, no data collection, no crapware. Please donate to support the development!
OrganicMaps joined 2 years ago.
OrganicMaps does not disclose how much they receive through Liberapay.