We are SFTtech, developing free software for a free world
We are a group of passionate people (students and professionals) trying to create awesome software (and recently even some hardware).
Thank you for supporting us so we can work on our free open-source projects:
- openage - event driven real-time strategy engine (C++, Python)
- abrechnung - group payment and expense management (React, PostgreSQL)
- wirespider - Wireguard management and mesh VPN (Rust)
- stiefelsystem - start your computer on another computer via network (Python)
- kevin - simple stupid continuous integration (Python)
- nyan - general purpose mod API designed for openage (C++)
You mainly support hosting expenses:
- openage blog
- Kevin CI build server (for openage pull requests)
- Domain registration (openage.dev, sft.lol)
- DNS server, Mail system, ...
But we're of course also glad if you just like to make us proud of our work.
SFTtech owns the following accounts on other platforms:
wirespider 14 Updated this week
Wireguard VPN management and authorisation automatization
openage 11512 Updated this week
Free (as in freedom) open source clone of the Age of Empires II engine :rocket:
abrechnung 30 Updated 1 week ago
Payment tracking and splitting for groups :money_with_wings:
nyan 182 Updated 7 months ago
Typesafe hierarchical key-value database with inheritance and dynamic patching for mod APIs :smiley_cat:
stiefelsystem 27 Updated 9 months ago
Boot your operating system on a different hardware device via network :boot:
kevin 101 Updated 2 years ago
A simple-stupid self-hostable continuous integration service. :see_no_evil:
SFTtech joined 5 years ago.