I run elixi.re (an image host), write a bunch of FOSS and host a lot of services.
TL;DR: I run elixi.re, write a bunch of FOSS and host a lot of services.
If you're not familiar with me, I am pretty much a random person who does a bunch of stuff, such as:
- Hosting elixi.re and developing the software behind it, Elixire.
- Writing FOSS projects, with ~100 published to date on Github, Gitlab and AveGitea, some good, some bad, some new, some old, but all of them FOSS.
- Hosting various free (some invite-only) services like AvePN, AveDNS, AveGitea to people who need it, to circumvent censorship.
- Developing, maintaining and hosting numerous discord bots (some mine, some of others), for free.
Your money will go towards:
- fees (mostly servers and domains)
- the core dev team for Elixire
Server fees are around $60 per month at the moment, with electricity and internet costs included. Domains are around $50 per year.
ao owns the following accounts on other platforms:
PebbleArchive 55 Updated 2 years ago
Archives of various Pebble related files, archived due to the company going bankrupt
ao joined 1 year ago.