A new knot for Matrix, Mastodon and NextCloud - 3 basic Steps
What is the best on our idea and what we want to realize for you?
We plan to set up an LDAP for Mastodon, Matrix and NextCloud where you can login with one user, you get from us.
- a Matrix server
- a Mastodon server
- a small NextCloud-Account on one instance together with each other
Step 1 and 2:
- Backup included
- Clustering the servers
- an automatic creation routine when you start using the three services
Your ideas are welcome:
- Do you have an idea in case of a name?
- Do you have an idea in case of a subject?
- Do you have an idea in case of a logo?
This can be an instance and a start of a small project in common for us.
By the way: we do have an idea in case of a name and the domain already exists. We can do other, if you want.
We will start with the domain we have reserved for this.
dgit.services owns the following accounts on other platforms:
dgit.services joined 1 year ago.