High school student planning to study computer engineering.
My name's Matt Ronchetto (I go by doamatto on the Internet) and I'm a high school student planning to study computer engineering. Outside of school, I run The Farer Group with Daniel and develop and design open-source software, with an emphasis on ethical development and accessibility. See what I've been working on →
Although I offer other ways you can support me and what I do, I let people help cover the expenses. Based on the current expenses (see below), I set a monthly estimate that should be able to help cover everything. In a perfect world, I would be able to do this forever off the support of others alone. Naturally, we don't live in that world, so I do my best to fund things to the best of my ability. Although as a student that can be hard, I still try my hardest to keep my sites up and my projects underway.
- Web hosting— 5 EUR a month (~4,97 USD; 1984 Hosting)
- Email hosting— 140 USD every 3 years (Fastmail)
- Personal backup— 7 USD a month (70 USD a year; Backblaze)
- Domain fees— 45 USD a year (as of 2022-08-27; Namecheap)
- Estimated expenses weekly: 4,90 USD ≈ 4,902 USD (
doamatto owns the following accounts on other platforms:
doamatto is a member of 1 team:
doamatto joined 4 years ago.