I write software and host services at pixie.town
I work on a variety of free software including:
- GoToSocial, a new, lightweight, ActivityPub server. I design and implement most of the frontend.
- FediFox, a still very work-in-progress server-independent ActivityPub client.
- Pixie Pages, an easy to run alternative to Github/Gitlab/Codeberg pages, providing easy git-backed static site hosting for communities.
- Synapse Media Proxy, a smart proxy for the Synapse Matrix homeserver, to handle bandwidth-intensive media requests on the edge network as much as possible.
- My NixOS deployment, containing all the infrastructure that runs https://pixie.town
and many more smaller projects you can find at https://git.pixie.town/f0x/
I also host (public) services at https://pixie.town, like Matrix (synapse), Fediverse (mastodon), Git forge (gitea) and other utilities
f0x owns the following accounts on other platforms:
f0x is a member of 1 team:
f0x joined 5 years ago.
f0x does not disclose how much they receive through Liberapay.