I'm building Celestial, a publishing interface for the IndieWeb, based on IndieAuth & Micropub.
Primary support: Celestial
Celestial is a publishing interface that allows you to write posts on your own website as though it were your independent, online social profile. I'm trying not to re-invent the wheel where possible and rely as much as possible on HTML and CSS for a friendly user-interface built for the long run.
Own your blog, and take back the web!
Currently, Celestial has the following features:
- Publish an article or a note.
- Send a reply.
- Like or repost content published elsewhere.
Upload photos or videos.
- Create events.
- RSVP to others' events.
Update, delete, or undelete content.
I'm working on decoupling some modules (IndieAuth, potentially Micropub), removing TypeScript on the server side, and improving the UI even more.
Secondary support: SmallCamp
I also run SmallCamp, a community of mostly close-knit friends who are looking to move away from Facebook/Twitter/Instagram to a more libre and safer space online. If you're a small camper, this is where you'd support me for the server costs. 😊
- miniflux-sanity: Command line utility to mark items older than specified time as read in Miniflux. 📔
- Freelancing in India: A Handbook: A simple and comprehensive guide to start making sense of the legal framework for Indian freelancers.
- Smix Eleventy Starter: A starter kit for Eleventy v0.11.0 and Forestry CMS, based on gulp v4.
- Bill My Pocket: List of subscriptions that are globally budget friendly, thanks to regional pricing.
- Guest Comments API: A simple Express API written in TypeScript for guest comments on a static site. Primarily in use @ rusingh.com.
hirusi joined 4 months ago.