Primary author of river, a dynamic tiling Wayland compositor. Contributor to Zig, wlroots, and more.
Hello, I'm Isaac and I maintain and contribute to many open source projects:
- I'm the primary author and maintainer of river, a dynamic tiling Wayland compositor.
- In support of river, I wrote and maintain zig-wayland and zig-wlroots.
- I contribute to upstream wlroots and have commit access there as well.
- I wrote the ext-session-lock-v1 protocol for more secure Wayland screenlocking as well as waylock, a small lockscreen implementing it.
- I'm a Zig core team member. If you want to support Zig you should first sponsor the Zig Software Foundation!
- In a past life, I landed several hundred commits in Cataclysm: DDA, though I've left gamedev behind for now.
- I've contributed assorted bug fixes and features to many other projects. Such is the beauty of open source.
I spend a significant amount of my time writing open source code, and would appreciate your support!
ifreund owns the following accounts on other platforms:
Patrons Export as CSV
ifreund has 1 public patron.
ifreund joined 2 years ago.