Squawk XMPP messenger developer, macaw.me administrator
XMPP messenger "Squawk"
I'm developing a new XMPP desktop messenger named Squawk.
It's going to be a compact messenger that
- respects your system's visual settings;
- respects your roster organization (like groups and bookmarks);
- respects your time by requesting only the current contact history;
- and most importantly, respects your system's resources by being written using proper desktop application tools.
I would be happy if you tried it out and even happier if you contributed in any possible way.
Administration of macaw.me
I am the administrator of macaw.me domain. The domain provides the following services:
- mail server;
- XMPP server;
- Gitea server;
- Hubzilla social media hub;
- Nextcloud files server;
- a couple of OpenVPN servers.
The registration is closed everywhere to maintain the good reputation of my domain, but I am ready to share those with you if you ask. The easiest way is to reach me is by email (<email@example.com>), but for God's sake, use pgp!
The infrastructure is kind of expensive so any help is most welcome.
"Rebuild" podcast show
macaw.me owns the following accounts on other platforms:
macaw.me joined 2 years ago.