engineering towards sustainable manufacturing
(an irregular team crafting off-grid infrastructure around the cascadia bioregion)
We believe systemic change in manufacturing is necessary to avert climate disaster (and worse).
We've moved all fundraising efforts over to OpenCollective, please support us there.
Late-stage capitalism ensures that unregulated megacorps will churn out profit-margin-ensuring mass produced mediocrity until the planet literally burns around the workers ears.
The tools to create a sustainable reality are within our collective grasp.
Help fund our efforts as we try to save the world through industrial automation engineering!
1) $45/week - cost of on-site power from renewable sources for lights, tool use, and computing.
2) $2022/week - utilities, material, and other overhead costs of operating an engineering company out of pocket.
3) $6,600/week - gross payroll price tag for one engineer for one week.
Fuel our efforts and encourage our hearts
* by contributing to operating income, here on #LiberaPay,
* by getting us a wishlist item.
* by participating in the development of system management scripts
nuneco joined 4 years ago.