NuneCo - Thorn Valley Reclamation Projects
Pacific Northwest co-op creating sustainable infrastructure for off-grid manufacturing.
We believe systemic change in manufacturing is necessary to avert climate disaster (and worse).
Late-stage capitalism ensures that unregulated megacorps will churn out profit-margin-ensuring mass produced mediocrity until the planet literally burns around the workers ears.
The tools to create a sustainable reality are within our collective grasp.
Help fund Assorted Tech as we try to save the world through industrial automation engineering!
1) $45/week - cost of on-site power from renewable sources for lights, tool use, and computing.
2) $2022/week - utilities, material, and other overhead costs of operating an engineering company out of pocket.
3) $6,600/week - gross payroll price tag for one engineer for one week.
Fuel our efforts and encourage our hearts
* by contributing to weekly income, here on #LiberaPay,
* by getting us a wishlist item,
* or by purchasing physical or downloadable badlands test site art,
(available now via our SendOwl shop):
- In 2017, the acquisition of a plasma unit allowed us to bring a titanium-capable smelter online.
- In 2018, we purchased a 20 acre test site in the badlands near our home.
- In summer of 2019, the test site was raided and burned.
- In 2019.Q3 we began focused cleanup of the waste and debris left by the raid.
- In 2019.Q4, we are expanding into our new prototyping and manufacturing site.
nuneco joined 2 years ago.