Open source maintainer for Minetest and Renewed Tab
What do I do?
I created and maintain a browser extension called Renewed Tab.
I'm a core developer for Minetest. I've spent an uncountable number of hours and over £500 on Minetest, which includes merchandise and server costs for CTF. I'm happy to do this as it gives me some enjoyment, but a coffee in return would be awesome :)
As a core developer, I've reviewed 100s of PRs and contributed over 100 patches. That's a lot of new features and bug fixes. Here's some notable things I added:
- ContentDB, as seen in "Browse Online Content" in the Content tab.
- Formspec features:
- Formspec theming and formspec styling (like CSS, coming in 5.1.0).
- 9 slice backgrounds, area-based tooltips, and containers.
- and Lua API features:
- HP Damage reasons.
- ItemStack meta data, per-stack descriptions, and a unified meta API.
- on_grant / on_revoke privilege callbacks.
- The dialog which shows you errors, so you don't need to open debug.txt!
- Minetest Modding Book - a book to gently introduce user to the Minetest API, both for making mods and games.
- Capture the Flag
- Freenode Live - performed outreach to a free software user and developer audience.
- Mods - including awards, food, and sfinv.
- Capture the Flag - game and server.
- NodeBoxEditor - a tool to create node boxes.
Donations help cover my costs, including infrastructure and outreach. Please note that a donation is a "thank you" rather than a requirement to do future work, except for any rewards offered.
To confirm that this account is legitimate, and for more ways to support my work, please visit https://rubenwardy.com/donate/
rubenwardy owns the following accounts on other platforms:
rubenwardy joined 4 years ago.