I make (A)GPL-licensed software
My day job is working for Beeper as a software engineer where I get to work on many open source projects. In my free time, I maintain a variety of open source of side projects.
You can find more information about me on my website: https://sumnerevans.com.
Notable projects I work on at my job...
- LinkedIn Matrix bridge
- LinkedIn Messaging API
- Mautrix Signal bridge
- Signald: an API for interacting with Signal Private Messenger
- Mautrix WhatsApp bridge
- Chatwoot Matrix bridge/bot
- Standupbot: a Matrix bot for helping with standup posts
- Hungryserv: a very fast Matrix-compatible server for unfederated rooms written in Golang.
Notable projects I've started include...
- Sublime Music: a feature-rich native GTK Subsonic client with a beautiful UI, Chromecast support, offline support, and DBus interface support.
- tracktime: a CSV-based time tracking software with sophisticated reporting.
- offlinemsmtp: a wrapper around msmtp allowing for offline usage.
- matrix-chessbot: a bot that responds to FEN strings with an image of the board, and also allows you to play a chess game interactively with the bot.
Notable projects I help maintain include...
sumner owns the following accounts on other platforms:
Patrons Export as CSV
sumner has 1 public patron.
Donees Export as CSV
sumner donates publicly to 1 creator.
sumner joined 4 years ago.