Developer of Fedilab, UntrackMe, TubeLab, OpenMultiMaps
My name is Thomas, I use a part of my spare time to develop and maintain open source projects (Fedilab, Tubelab, UntrackMe, OpenMultiMaps, FediPlan, Mastodon comments for Wordpress, MyTransL).
By supporting my work with small donations, you help me to pay server costs and also, it's really encouraging :)
Fedilab is a multifunctional Android client to access the distributed Fediverse, consisting of microblogging, photo sharing and video hosting.
- Repository: https://codeberg.org/tom79/Fedilab
- FDroid: https://f-droid.org/packages/fr.gouv.etalab.mastodon/
UntrackMe once set by default to open Twitter and YouTube links will transform them into Nitter and Invidious links and delegate the action to another app. There are two versions of UntrackMe - Once handling all URLs for removing tracking parameters - Another one called "UntrackMe Lite" that will only handle Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Google Maps and shortened URLs.
- Repository: https://framagit.org/tom79/nitterizeme
- FDroid Full links version: https://f-droid.org/app/app.fedilab.nitterizeme
- FDroid Lite version: https://f-droid.org/packages/app.fedilab.nitterizemelite/
An android app for Peertube. Many features: Uploads, Create/Edit/Delete channels or playlists, Thumbs-up/down, Comments, different video modes, etc.
- Repository: https://framagit.org/tom79/fedilab-tube
- FDroid: https://f-droid.org/packages/app.fedilab.tubelab/
- Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.fedilab.tubelab
A simple client to display maps from OpenStreetMap.
- Repository: https://framagit.org/tom79/openmaps
- FDroid: https://f-droid.org/packages/app.fedilab.openmaps/
A web interface to safely schedule messages with Mastodon and Pleroma (no data recorded in database)
Mastodon Comments for Wordpress
A plugin that will automatically retrieve Mastodon comments related to the current URL. I adapted the initial Björn's work.
- Repository: https://framagit.org/tom79/mastodon-comments-for-wordpress
- Download: https://framagit.org/tom79/mastodon-comments-for-wordpress/-/tags
It's an open source Java library for Android that allows to translate content with Yandex and DeepL. The content can be obfuscated before being sent to the translation API.
- Repository: https://framagit.org/tom79/mytransl
tom79 owns the following accounts on other platforms:
Patrons Export as CSV
tom79 has 5 public patrons.
tom79 joined 5 years ago.