I host free software, including Mastodon, Globulation2, and Teeworlds-InfectionClass
I host and maintain several services, mainly:
- A Mastodon instance I moderate: https://oc.todon.fr/
- The website and multiplayer game server of Globulation 2, a free (libre) real-time strategy game game: https://globulation2.org/
- Three servers of InfectionClass (a Teeworlds server mod), including the two official ones. https://github.com/necropotame/teeworlds-infclass
I host them on this Online server, configured with RAID 1: https://documentation.online.net/en/dedicated-server/offers/limited/server-dedibox-lt-deals-1701-1 The biggest resource usage of this server is the Mastodon VM, which uses 4 of the 8 cores (but 2 are enough for now) and 5GB of RAM. I also have an OVH VPS (3€/month each) for InfectionClass servers so that DDoS against them does not affect other services.
I also have a Kimsufi KS-3C and a Borgbase account for backups.
Donations on this page would help me to:
- pay a part of the rent of my main server (24€/month);
- pay a part of the rent of the backup+monitoring server (15€/month);
- pay a part of my Borgbase subscription (160€/year)
- pay the rent of my Teeworlds server (3€/month)
- pay the domain name todon.fr used for the Mastodon instance (6,59€/year)
I will use the remainder to donate to developpers of software I use
val owns the following accounts on other platforms:
Limnoria 456 Updated this week
A robust, full-featured, and user/programmer-friendly Python IRC bot, with many existing plugins. Successor of the well-known Supybot.
Supybot-plugins 93 Updated 2 weeks ago
Collection of plugins for Supybot/Limnoria I wrote or forked.
irctest 6 Updated 1 month ago
IRC (1459/2812/v3.1/v3.2) software conformance testing tool.
skyweb2irc 3 Updated 2 years ago
Relay bot between IRC and Skype, using the Skype Web API.
val joined 3 years ago.