I host free software, including Mastodon, Globulation2, and Teeworlds-InfectionClass
I host and maintain several services, mainly:
- A Mastodon instance I moderate: https://oc.todon.fr/
- The website and multiplayer game server of Globulation 2, a free (libre) real-time strategy game game: https://globulation2.org/
- Three servers of InfectionClass (a Teeworlds server mod), including the two official ones. https://github.com/necropotame/teeworlds-infclass
I host the game servers on a Scaleway Stardust VPS. The rest is self-hosted on a dedicated PC. The biggest resource usage of this server is the Mastodon VM and database VM, which together use 4 of the 8 cores and 8GB of RAM. Media storage is redundant between this server, another Scaleway server, and one at OVH.
I also have a Kimsufi KS-3C and a Borgbase account for backups.
Donations on this page would help me to pay:
- part of the rent of my storage servers (about 50€/month);
- part of the rent of the backup+monitoring server (15€/month);
- part of my Borgbase subscription (80$/year)
- the rent of my Teeworlds server (3€/month)
- the domain name todon.fr used for the Mastodon instance (6,59€/year)
I will use the remainder to donate to developpers of software I use
val owns the following accounts on other platforms:
Limnoria 578 Updated 1 week ago
A robust, full-featured, and user/programmer-friendly Python IRC bot, with many existing plugins. Successor of the well-known Supybot.
irctest 28 Updated 1 week ago
Semi-automated conformance checking for IRC implementations (RFC1459/RFC2812, the "modern spec" by ircdocs, and IRCv3)
Supybot-plugins 105 Updated 2 months ago
Collection of plugins for Supybot/Limnoria I wrote or forked.
skyweb2irc 5 Updated 5 years ago
Relay bot between IRC and Skype, using the Skype Web API.
val joined 6 years ago.