Developer of Pétrolette(1) Feedrat, Favrat, yPhil Music & videos, etc.
For punctual, one-time only donations, you can use my Ko-fi page
My name is Phil, I use a part of my spare time to develop and maintain open source projects (My music & videos, Pétrolette, Feedrat, Favrat, and more).
By supporting my work with small donations, you help me to pay server costs, guitar strings, and also, it's really encouraging :)
I'm an astronaut with the Spacio-Melodic Agency. Quite the rare breed, considering the current landscape..?
- Videos (some): https://exode.me/c/yphil_music
- Demos (some):: https://soundcloud.com/yphil
- Tuts & Making-ofs : https://exode.me/c/yphil_tuto
Pétrolette is a news home page, immediately usable without registration with the same URL on any computer, TV or mobile device.
- Repository: https://framagit.org/yphil/petrolette
- Public instance: https://petrolette.space
- Peertube: https://exode.me/c/petrolette
1: I'm not just developing & maintaining Pétrolette, I also host the public instance.
Feedrat is a library that searches for XML feeds in a given page / URL using two strategies: usual suspects (url/feed, url/rss.xml, etc.) and DOM scraping in two places : The very URI, and then the domain thereof.
- Repository: https://framagit.org/yphil/feedrat
- NPM: https://www.npmjs.com/package/feedrat
Favrat is a library you can use in your application to search, find and report a web page's (fav)icon's URL.
- Repository: https://framagit.org/yphil/favrat
- NPM: https://www.npmjs.com/package/favrat
yPhil owns the following accounts on other platforms:
yPhil joined 6 years ago.