Contributing to GNU Emacs (Org mode)
I am assisting with Org mode development, trying to make sure that the project keeps moving forward.
I focus on:
- Performance optimization of the Org codebase (see org-fold feature, and parser improvements)
- Reviewing and merging patches sent by voluteers
- Replying questions about Org internals
- Watching bug reports on reddit.com
- Doing research work using Org mode (see my Emacs config and
All the above is a volunteer work, motivated by positive feedback from people who appreciate what I am doing.
Financial support is an extra motivation in addition to the feedback (:
Moreover, it justifies the extra time I spend hacking Org mode vs. doing other paid job.
yantar92 owns the following accounts on other platforms:
yantar92 is a member of 1 team:
Patrons Export as CSV
yantar92 has 1 public patron.
yantar92 joined 7 months ago.